Hearts of Iron 3
Rome 1 & 2
Shooter- Red Orchestra
Battle Fleet 2
Jump to content
Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:27 AM
Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:42 PM
Asura's Wrath. you literally have to fight a gold Buddha who is 3 times the size of the planet. seriously now its story is great, The music is amazing and the voice acting is well done, amazing over the top fights and despite over half the game being pure cut scenes its fighting system is good (the on rails bit gets repetitive.)
I simply have to link this song I love it.
Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:32 AM
Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2. I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME! I loved it, despite not playing it very much as my laptop was unable to play it unfortunately (despite being able to play MOWAS). Red Orchestra 2 is amazing also
Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:42 AM
My 5 favourites and a few words to describe my experience with them.
1) Crysis 1 Pc: The most real experience i had with a game,felt like i was really there.And one of the last old school FPS.I'm in my 8th playthrough and more will come.
2) Tomb Raider Core Design Series: I love all of their games witout a specific order.The real meaning of "adventure".
3) Gran Turismo 2 Ps1: The most complete racing game ever made,no one else gives you the chance to start from 0 and be a world class race driver.
4) ArmA 2 Combined Ops Pc: A multitool.You want an FPS?You want an RTS?You want a War Sim?You want a Flight Sim?You get ArmA 2.
5) Metal Gear Solid 2: Plot that makes you wonder if you're a double agent.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users