3 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

Guys,

If you want to get a sneak peek at some of the most interesting unreleased games, there’s no better place than E3.

During its presentation last night, Sony gave a bravura performance, showing off clips and gameplay... see more http://www.theverge....railers-e3-2014

Which one is your favorite?

#2 Zandatsu

Zandatsu

Sergeant

• Chief Engineers
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

Why must you make me choose?  :( Honesty its got to be Destiny, I was so sad that I missed the beta. The story, gameplay, world all looks amazing. Runner up is MGS V: The Phantom Pain, everything about the MGS universe is pure gold and this game looks like it was made with angel tears. 

techsigv2fx8.png

#3 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

Destiny looks amazing so therefor it is the best game for me on this list. No Mans Sky though looks fantastic, I really want to play it but I am afraid my laptop won't be able to play it.

But the most disappointing has to be Far Cry 4. I know it is just mid-development, but I was kind of, I don't know how to explain it. But I was a tad disappointed.

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#4 Zandatsu

Zandatsu

Sergeant

• Chief Engineers
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

I understand what you mean by Far Cry 4, apart from the Elephants there doesn't appear to be anything new. I still think it will be a good game.

techsigv2fx8.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sneak, peak, at, some, of, the, most, interesting, unreleased, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users