Photo

What's the story behind your username and avatar?

what story behind your username and avatar

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Dear friends,

Most of you have such a lovely avatars and usernames at War Cabinet Forums. Can you please share what is the story behind them? Is it related with anything?

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

When, my surname is Parker, and 203 because the first weapon number thing I thought of was teh M203 grenade launcher. So, yeah, Parker203

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 Zandatsu

Zandatsu

Sergeant

• Chief Engineers
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

Zandatsu is "Cut and Take." in Japanese. it is also the name of Raiden's sword techniques from the Metal gear solid series. My avatar is from my currently favorite anime/manga Tokyo Ghoul.  

• pkozukova likes this

techsigv2fx8.png

#4 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

Zandatsu is "Cut and Take." in Japanese. it is also the name of Raiden's sword techniques from the Metal gear solid series. My avatar is from my currently favorite anime/manga Tokyo Ghoul.  

It reminds be of Zangetsu, Ichigo's Zampakuto's name

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#5 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:58 PM

Mine is related to Star Wars space-opera. Good guy trained to be combat-skilled monk turns to the dark side.

I am not missing a chance to reserve this name, especially when in few years this game gets million users with all kind of names. Im not a fan of username DarthVader1234 if you know what i mean.

• Mindstorm likes this
The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

#6 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

A chance to say what's up with mine.About username is because of my favourite hero prophet a.k.a. Major Laurence Barnes.Whoever have played the crysis series know who i'm talking about and why! ;)

About avatar,well it's my favourite beast,the challenger 2 MBT.The picture is taken from top gear show where they tried to outrun the tank's main gun with a land rover........lol not a chance in hell!

#7 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:22 PM

War Cabinet Air Combat concept art

• the_prophet1987 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: what, story, behind, your, username, and, avatar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users