4 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:07 PM

Guys,

What do you thing about girl gamers? Are they better? Have you ever played with girl gamer? For me there are very good girls in gaming. Here is a fun discussion about this:

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

You could give me a bucket full of f*cks and I wouldn't put a f*ck in it because I don't give two hoots if the person behind the controller is a girl or not! So long as they make great sandwiches!

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:52 PM

You could give me a bucket full of f*cks and I wouldn't put a f*ck in it because I don't give two hoots if the person behind the controller is a girl or not! So long as they make great sandwiches!

Hahhhaaa I see ...

#4 Darthaniuss

Darthaniuss

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNis, Serbia

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:29 AM

I was playing World of Warcraft since 2004, then 3 years ago I hook up with my gf who doesn't play games. She then wants to try WoW and makes a character. A year later, her gear is almost as good as mine is. Then I start playing League of Legends ans she sees me and wants to make an account. Two years later, my account is Gold, and she is Platinum... Don't underestimate girl gamers...

• pkozukova likes this

#5 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:00 PM

Dude... that is literally what happened to me one time, its like they made this video from my story lol.

And no, im not telling which one from these three i was.

The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: girl, gamers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users