2 replies to this topic

#1 Mindstorm

Mindstorm

Rookie

• Chief Engineers
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:16 PM

Friends,

While I was gaming last night I asked my self if there can be a game that has absoutely unlocked content. What I mean - a game in which you can skip a boring battle or a whole level you find unatractive. In terms of development it would be a hell I guess, but still would you play such type of games, where you can select everything you like and skip all the boring stuff?

I would definately do.

In order to express what I mean please take a look at the following article:http://arstechnica.c...rom-the-outset/

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

I agree to some extent but there are gamers that find unlocking things,rewarding.There's always solution to keep everyone happy i think.Developers can use a password or something in game to unlock all the content for the casual players.Personally i prefer to play the game and unlock things but not for the sake of unlocking things,i do it for the feeling of achievment and getting things done on my own.But i agree that unlocking the whole content from the beggining should be optional. ;)

#3 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

Most of the games have cheat codes to do all of these. Some people like to play this way others don’t. It's up to you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, that, has, unlocked, content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users