Photo

What was the last thing you did in any game?

what was the last thing you did in any game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mindstorm

Mindstorm

Rookie

• Chief Engineers
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

Guys,

I was just playing a Half-Life 2 map on GMod and messing around with the enemies using a Portal Gun. What about you?

#2 Phantom Division

Phantom Division

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:06 PM

Won an epic victory on company of heroes 2 with the oberkommando faction when i thought all was lost, the US and soviet forces were relentless with thier infantry then unleashed a horde of tanks, but my Volksgrenadiers and Panzerfüsiliers led by a Sturm Offizier held their own against the onslaught. We held ground and kept their armor at bay with AT weapons until i got my Tiger B 'Königstiger and Jagdtiger Panzerjäger on the battle field then with my infantry support along with my team mates we pushed them right back and took the battlefield, it was a long uncertain fight, very enjoyable :)

#3 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:38 PM

Killed 3 scouts at the prologue of Valkyria Chronicles on PC. A rather fun game, a war story anime style story with episodes then a battle then a few episodes (each episode about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long) which adds to the story, and a possible love story that actually is good. Also, every character has personality and you get to know them. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes turn based games with a story as a bonus

• pkozukova and Zandatsu like this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#4 Zandatsu

Zandatsu

Sergeant

• Chief Engineers
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

Killed 3 scouts at the prologue of Valkyria Chronicles on PC. A rather fun game, a war story anime style story with episodes then a battle then a few episodes (each episode about 30 seconds to 2 minutes long) which adds to the story, and a possible love story that actually is good. Also, every character has personality and you get to know them. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes turn based games with a story as a bonus

Valkyria chronicles is amazing, its a shame they made the sequels on psp.  :(

Last thing I did was on CIV BE, I destroyed a mind flower(Harmony win building) after a deep penetration strike and I destroyed it HOORAY *next turn* someone else built it and activated and won.  

• Community Manager likes this

techsigv2fx8.png

#5 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:12 PM

Far Cry 3- lost the mission :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: what, was, the, last, thing, you, did, in, any, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users