Photo

If you could change one thing about one website...

if you could change one thing about website

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

What would be it and which website?

I would put what i watched/will watch in a different category on IMDB. I like obscure movies and those list annoy me opposed to Real Man Movies, Forgotten action movies and so on.

• TracyMep likes this

#2 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

I guess IMBD as well, would add classes and rankings for users to rate movies. For example you have to say your age first, your location(continent atleast, what part of the world) and then you rate the movie. Movies would be classified in Era categories.

Because too many new movies are rated 9/10 or 10/10 and they get to 5# or even 2# position because of that, but they are totally not that good to be compared to classical movies like Apocalypse Today, Godfather, Star Wars. And the reason they are rated so high is that children are rating them 10 everytime they see hot chicks, explosions, car chasing scenes, 30 seconds sex scene, action heroes.

The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: if, you, could, change, one, thing, about, website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users