#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

Guys,

Check this out: Obrum Advanced Stealth Main Battle Tank

What do you think? Like it or not? Do you prefer the old and well known battle machines or you would love to try this one as part of war game equipment?

I would love to try all the characteristics that this nice piece of equipment will offer in battle.

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:29 PM

For the unmanned turret there's a plus:no crew losses in combat.But there's also a con:no computer ever will be as trusty as a well trained crewman or will react the same way.Nice rear hatch option comes from Merkava and i believe it has potential to be seen in other tanks.The design leaves almost no vulnerable spot and i believe this is a light tank so it will be fast too.It reminds me of the Stingray or Leopard 1 only more advanced,i think it's role will be recon and hit & run.

Personaly i prefer the design of the present MBT's but they have to evolve at some point and we have to go with the flow.So yeah i will use any kind of equipment i can get my hands on in a game. :P

#3 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:09 PM

Here is something else very interesting: http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-14788009

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advanced, stealth, main, battle, tank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users