3 replies to this topic

#1 Mindstorm

Mindstorm

Rookie

• Chief Engineers
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

Guys,

I wanted to share that I started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II and I`m amazed that this is one of the best first person shooting games I`ve ever played.The game has it all - graphics, weapons and mission line up.

I wanted to ask you which one is your favorite mission game aimed for PC?

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

What do you mean by that,does it have quantity in missions or quality?

#3 Mindstorm

Mindstorm

Rookie

• Chief Engineers
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:38 PM

What do you mean by that,does it have quantity in missions or quality?

First it has a very good story line from which there are many missions. Each campaign has 11 missions, which is a lot for me. So to answer to your question the missions are interesting and good in quality because they come from the good story line and they are a lot in quantity - 11 for one campaign.

#4 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:04 PM

Well i recently played the East Wind campaign in ArmA 3.It's a 3 part dlc campaign with a good story(it sucked me in,i wasn't expecting that) and immersive gameplay.You can also go on patrol and completing side quests and there's a briefing and relaxing time before most of the missions.With the patrols the 1st campaign part has 15 missions,the 2nd has more than 15 and the third part has only 8 missions cause sh#t gets serious.Of course ArmA series are not for everyone,you need to have nerves of steel and patience to survive in the war.Because that's what ArmA is about,not just Military Sim but War Sim.That's right it simulates actual war conditions and every bullet counts. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: best, mission, games, for, PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users