6 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:02 PM

Guys,

As we all know some of the best game titles are based on a movie. That is why it's not uncommon for the character from the movie to do the voice for the same character in the game. This is done because games often use the voice and the likeness of a real-life actor.

Here are some examples: Ray Liotta — "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City", Samuel L. Jackson — "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas", Patrick Stewart — "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" and so on.

I wanted to ask you which one is your favorite famouse actor`s voice, who is behind a game character.

Mine is Kevin Spacey - Call of Duty: World at War

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

Vin Diesel from The Chronicles of Riddick:Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena.He's really good in the games as he is in the Riddick movies,giving more depth to the already infamous character.Makes us want to know more about him and his universe. ;)

• pkozukova likes this

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:47 PM

Vin Diesel from The Chronicles of Riddick:Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena.He's really good in the games as he is in the Riddick movies,giving more depth to the already infamous character.Makes us want to know more about him and his universe. ;)

Oh, yes. This one was very good as well.

#4 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:33 AM

Have to go with the Master Chief from Halo, just because

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#5 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

Yeah i would go with my favourite hero's voice: Vincent James Meredith(Prophet) but the topic is about famous actors that give their voices to game characters,or is it not? :blink:

#6 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

Yeah i would go with my favourite hero's voice: Vincent James Meredith(Prophet) but the topic is about famous actors that give their voices to game characters,or is it not? :blink:

Guys, the topics are open to share whatever comes to your mind. It is not a problem to share your thoughts even if they are a bit aside of the question. War Cabinet Forums are an open place where we can communicate freely :)

#7 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

Great i'll try not to be too off-topic! :D

• pkozukova likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: your, favorite, game, hero`s, voice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users