1 reply to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:29 PM

Hi friends,

There is something I would like to share with you. I started playing Far Cry 3 “Hard Choices”mission and there was one moment where the game asks if you want to kill your girlfriend, because the native resistance who helped the hero called Rambo out before wants him to sign on permanently, and to seal the deal with the blood of his girlfriend.

Well I didn’t kill her and lost the mission but, that made me start thinking and asking myself… just imagine this in any context where you don't have a button prompt in front of you: kill your girlfriend and all the rest of your buddies, who you just spent this whole game rescuing, or don't.

What would you do in this situation and have you ever experienced any moral choices in gaming? Please post the game and the situation in brief..

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:14 PM

The Walking Dead the game Season 1 and 2.It's a spin off of the tv series but in the same universe just using different characters.It's an adventure game of choices,the most gameplay is about choices.About killing someone close to you or abandon someone or chose who to save between 2 people that they're in danger.Well i found this choice game tough but interesting.All i don't like in the TWD is the "no hope" feeling and the lack of background story.

• pkozukova likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moral, choices, in, gaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users