If you have a limited time what would you play?

if you had limited time what would play

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mindstorm

• Chief Engineers
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

If you have limited time, do you try and play a few games, or just one?

I used to have lots of time for games and now I don't. "Real" life now dictates that I spend a lot less time using my consoles, which saddens me in a way but I guess it happens/will happen to most of us.

I have tried to ignore it for a while but I have come to the conclusion that I need to make a change in the way I approach things.

The time is getting much less, the amount of untouched PS+ games is increasing, so I am wondering what I do here. I love to use game rentals and my first thought is to stop the rental service and hit as many of the PS+ games as I can. Start them all, so I have at least experienced all of them, then maybe zero in on one to complete. But that means that I don't play anything new, as not renting, and probably dilutes the experience as I will be starting loads of games rather than going for just one.

I can't be the only person who has experienced this, so how do you guys tackle it? Do you accept you can't play everything, decide on a single game (either via posts on here, opinions from friends etc) and just solely go for that, or do you just try and grab as much as possible, leaving many of them uncompleted and maybe even just scratching the surface with them?

I need a new way. Or a Tardis. I saw an advert for Dragon Age yesterday and realised I could probably never go for a game like that again.

• techno_nazi likes this

#2 techno_nazi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationnorth dakota usa

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

well i've always used the binge gaming techinque , where i play a game straight through and then go to the next one..there a few issues with this  if i dont get all the games finished i rented and wasted money but otherwise it works pretty but as i can assume i get more playing time thenyou  and can stay up all night and  burn through 3 games depending on the legnth of 'em.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: if, you, had, limited, time, what, would, play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users