No replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:12 PM

Dear forum friends,

I wanted to share with you some of my thoughts on the favorite challenging levels - stages in PC/Video games.

As we know for every cool moment in the game we play and for every well designed environment that makes us feel even more great, there are levels that remind us that we are playing just a game. Stages, that frustrate and annoy us.

These could be elements of the game that take us out of the experience completely when they don’t make us want to toss the pc or the controller. Of course, there are some notoriously challenging final fights, crazy lead-ups with multi-part tricks and missleads.

Some of my examples are: Mass Effect Mako Missions, where the Mako missions were hilarious. Though it was not all fun, as getting to a destination was really tiring and boring and the controls are really laggy and annoying.

The other one is Assassin’s Creed II Tuscany. The mission is spent trying to track down Vieri throughout Tuscany before it culminates in a large brawl near the gates of the city. The mission has Ezio ride through Tuscany quite aimlessly and gets to the point where you begin to question why the developers even included this level.

So what are yours? Please share the game and the level - stage in brief.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: your, favorite, and, most, challenging, levels, in, pc, video, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users