Photo

Have you ever injured yourself while playing a video or pc game?

have you ever injured yourself while playing video or pc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Have you ever injured yourself while playing a video or pc game? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever injured yourself while playing a video or pc game?

1. Yes, while playing a motion controller game (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Yes, when hitting or throwing something in anger (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

3. Yes, by doing something else (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

4. Kind of, if you include blisters or sore muscles (1 votes [16.67%] - View)

5. No, I've never hurt myself while playing games (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

Guys,

If you are a good and devoted gamers probably you have experienced different gaming traumas or injuries.

Share some of them with us.

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:14 PM

I remember when I was playing my game and then some spec ops blokes in full black gear came storming into my house. I threw my controller at them with such velocity that one of them was sent flying through the wall behind him. The second bloke aimed at me and fired but I pulled a Neo on him and stopped all of his bullets. I then flung them all at him like a claymore mine and he was down. Then suddenly a third bloke came behind me and put my into an armlock. I struggled and panted for breath, I thought I was a gonner.

However, unexpectedly my laptop happened to be a transformer and turned into this small and cute, but deadly little thing. He flung out the disk that was in the tray and flung it at him. It grazed me on the cheek and a tiny amount of blood trickled out, but the spec ops dude got hit in the face and he went down.

And that is how I was injured by a video game.

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

I remember when I was playing my game and then some spec ops blokes in full black gear came storming into my house. I threw my controller at them with such velocity that one of them was sent flying through the wall behind him. The second bloke aimed at me and fired but I pulled a Neo on him and stopped all of his bullets. I then flung them all at him like a claymore mine and he was down. Then suddenly a third bloke came behind me and put my into an armlock. I struggled and panted for breath, I thought I was a gonner.

However, unexpectedly my laptop happened to be a transformer and turned into this small and cute, but deadly little thing. He flung out the disk that was in the tray and flung it at him. It grazed me on the cheek and a tiny amount of blood trickled out, but the spec ops dude got hit in the face and he went down.

And that is how I was injured by a video game.

I had a bad injure with one of my nerves part of my right hand, due to many hours of gaming it was inflamed and my hand was swollen

#4 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

I had a bad injure with one of my nerves part of my right hand, due to many hours of gaming it was inflamed and my hand was swollen

Ouch. Never had that problem and I hope I never will!

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: have, you, ever, injured, yourself, while, playing, video, or, pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users