Photo

Do you play any other games aside from war, strategy or fps?

do you play any other games aside from war strategy

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:07 PM

Guys,

Do you change the games you play?

Are there any other games that you like to play just to get some rest of wargaming/strategy gaming? For me the games related with mystery, ancient artefacts and history are also really interesting. As an example I can share Adera...

• the_prophet1987 and beststraus like this

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

Same here my firend,i love mysteries,ancient stuff,myths and legends just as much as i love MBTs lol. :D

I still play the old Tomb Raider games of Core Design,they have better storytelling,atmospaire and music than the new ones that makes you feel you're in a real tomb or something.Of course they're hard to play and because of that they got some mixed critics.

An other game i remember about it's history is Final Fantasy 12.The only FF of the series that is closer to a real world and it's a story about kingdoms,war and myths unlike the  mushy love stories of the other games of the series.The characters are more likable too and they have a background history just like the world itself.The world may be fictional but it has it's own history and mythology,i remember encountering ancient creatures and places that few people knew of their existence.

• pkozukova and beststraus like this

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

Same here my firend,i love mysteries,ancient stuff,myths and legends just as much as i love MBTs lol. :D

I still play the old Tomb Raider games of Core Design,they have better storytelling,atmospaire and music than the new ones that makes you feel you're in a real tomb or something.Of course they're hard to play and because of that they got some mixed critics.

An other game i remember about it's history is Final Fantasy 12.The only FF of the series that is closer to a real world and it's a story about kingdoms,war and myths unlike the  mushy love stories of the other games of the series.The characters are more likable too and they have a background history just like the world itself.The world may be fictional but it has it's own history and mythology,i remember encountering ancient creatures and places that few people knew of their existence.

I would like to start playing another game from this genre. Which one you would recommend to try?

• the_prophet1987 and beststraus like this

#4 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

I usually play War Thunder or World of Tanks and sometimes even some League of Legends, Fallout, Assassins Creed and Red Orchestra (I highly recommend Red Orchestra) 

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#5 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:07 PM

I just downloaded War Thunder but haven't played yet,too busy.

I would like to start playing another game from this genre. Which one you would recommend to try?

Genre?Which one of 2,RPGs or action Adventures?

#6 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:47 PM

I just downloaded War Thunder but haven't played yet,too busy.

Genre?Which one of 2,RPGs or action Adventures?

Action adventures

#7 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

Assassin's Creed series is good,it combines sci fi with history and conspiracy elements.I'll let you know if i remember any other games. ;)

• pkozukova likes this

#8 madmanc

madmanc

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:55 PM

Elite Dangerous is my flavour of the moment lol

• pkozukova likes this

#9 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

Assassin's Creed series is good,it combines sci fi with history and conspiracy elements.I'll let you know if i remember any other games. ;)

#10 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

Elite Dangerous is my flavour of the moment lol

What makes you play this game instead of any other?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: do, you, play, any, other, games, aside, from, war, strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users