Photo

When customizing a character in a game, how closely do you make it resemble yourself?

character in game resemble yourself

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: When customizing a character in a game, how closely do you make it resemble yourself? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

When customizing a character in a game, how closely do you make it resemble yourself?

1. As close as possible, it should look like a twin brother (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Very close, but it should be a prettier version of me (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Somewhat, you maybe could guess it was me if you looked hard enough (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

4. Not close at all, my game characters don't look anything like me (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

5. Completely the opposite, my character is basically the anti-me (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

Guys,

Let`s share when customizing a character in a game, how closely do you make it resemble yourself? Do you prefer the game character to be your second You or you want it to be totally different from your look?

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

I try to make him as cool and awesome and badass as possible, with a tint of cold heartedness, for example, he takes a prisoner and the prisoner says, "GO ON SHOOT ME" *BANG* without any hesitation

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:01 PM

Something like Parker203 said,i make my character to be like me but not to look like me lol.I don't know if you guys understand, what i mean.His actions resemble me but not his face. :lol:

• pkozukova likes this

#4 Zandatsu

Zandatsu

Sergeant

• Chief Engineers
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

I like to roleplay so I tend to make my characters look similar to me. but sometime creating an ugly af characters is rib crushingly hilarious

• pkozukova likes this

techsigv2fx8.png

#5 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:56 PM

Can you post a screenshot or a picture of your hero here? I'm curious to take a look :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: character, in, game, resemble, yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users