Photo

What's the most enjoyable part of a game to you?

what`s the most enjoyable part game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

Guys,

When you start playing a new game or simply replay an old one what's the most enjoyable part of the game to you?

Is it the beginning when you explore a new world and learn how to play or it is the the mid-game, when you have the chance to expand your powers and getting deep into the story or you are a fan of the final stages of the game.

How much you like to learn new things and use new functions, try new characteristics while gaming or on the contrary you prefer to stick to familiar things and keep on playing?

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

The beginning of a game is my favourite part,lots of stuff to explore and mysteries to unveil. :)

• pkozukova likes this

#3 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

Definitely the beginning. When you play a new game it seems fresh, you can do all of this and it feels genuine. For example, as much as I loved Medal of Honour Frontline, the beginning was awesome, no denying it, but as it went on it kind of went over the top. Skyrim (yes, a Skyrim example again) keeps the same level from beginning to end, it is just that good. But I still think the beginning of Skyrim was the best, "where to go, what to do, how to do it!"

• the_prophet1987 likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: what`s the most, enjoyable, part, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users