• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:32 PM

What do you think about water obstacles in war and strategy games? I mean like swamps, marshes and etc. Have you experienced any similar terrains and how you overcome these? Do you need any special equipment?

I have seen such obstacles in Soviet Swamp Lands in Company of Heroes and would like to have DT-10P or DT-20P and DT-30 ATVs (Vityaz Articulated Tracked Vehicle) to pass through them.  

#2 the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:51 PM

I like them,they give an realistic obstacle something to keep your mind on getting over.An AAV would do the trick.You can also use water obstacles in War Cabinet too.We have BMP for House of Green and M113 for the House of Orange right?They're both amphibious,we can use these vehicles to cross water obstacles.

• pkozukova likes this

#3 Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:39 PM

I love them, it means you actually have to think and do something. Me however, am usually like "screw it, CHAARRRGE!". But before that I would batter the living hell out of whatever I am heading across first otherwise all my men may not like me anymore...oh wait, they won't!

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: water, obstacles, strategy, ar, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users