Photo

What's the most important part of an online multiplayer game to you?

whats the most important online multiplayer game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: What's the most important part of an online multiplayer game to you? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Balance - Games should be decided by skill, not character/loadout selection (2 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Community - The people you play with can make or break a game (2 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Content - There needs to be steady supply of new maps and challenges (1 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. Gameplay - It's actually got to be a fun game to play (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

5. Netcode - Too much lag can ruin the entire experience (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:23 PM

Guys,

#2 bunny

bunny

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

the joy nothing else and btw if the game have any nervousness the game will fly..on air

#3 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:59 PM

I voted for ballance.I had some serious issues ragarding rank ballance and internet connection speed ballance.Think about losing to someone who's internet speed is better than yours and he's a new player.It actually has impact in the game,if you have better net speed than your oponent you feel faster and you ARE faster.There's no fair game in that.Same goes for rank ballance,if all the good players are on the other team it's not a fair game either.I wish all these issues will be fixed in the next generation. :wacko:

#4 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:46 PM

I voted for ballance.I had some serious issues ragarding rank ballance and internet connection speed ballance.Think about losing to someone who's internet speed is better than yours and he's a new player.It actually has impact in the game,if you have better net speed than your oponent you feel faster and you ARE faster.There's no fair game in that.Same goes for rank ballance,if all the good players are on the other team it's not a fair game either.I wish all these issues will be fixed in the next generation. :wacko:

Very interesting thoughts, I have never paid attention to these things, but you are absolutely right. We will have it in mind :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: whats, the, most, important, online, multiplayer game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users