5 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

Guys,

As we know along with the success in many games comes defeat as well. So can you post which are according to your opinion the great games, which you never actually beat.

From my humble experience I can point out that I have a very bad habit of stopping 85-95% through them. Worst offender is probably Valkyria Chronicles, where I'm the last or next to last mission.
Fianl Fantasy 12...had it pretty much at the last level and said "I'm done!"
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

What about you?

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

Final Fantasy 12 last level is not the hardest fight believe me.Have you heard of "Yiazmat"?

Well if i remember right i never did finish the Dark Chronicle Ps2 because it seemed too big for me then,too much grinding.

Tom Clancy's Splinter cell Ps2 but i don't remember why i never finished it lol. :rolleyes:

#3 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

Final Fantasy 12 last level is not the hardest fight believe me.Have you heard of "Yiazmat"?
Well if i remember right i never did finish the Dark Chronicle Ps2 because it seemed too big for me then,too much grinding.
Tom Clancy's Splinter cell Ps2 but i don't remember why i never finished it lol. :rolleyes:

Tell me more about Yiazmat. Why it is so hard?

#4 Orm

Orm

Rookie

• Chief Engineers
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:59 PM

There are plenty of  games that I have not actually beaten. Often I get bored with the game halfway through and take a break, but when I return to the game I rather begin anew than where I left of. Or I decide that I have already won and begin a new game rather than play the current game to the end.

One game that have had me beaten several times is Hannibal - Rome and Carthage. Even after several wins I think that I only win two games out of three.

• pkozukova likes this

#5 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:14 PM

Tell me more about Yiazmat. Why it is so hard?

Well i see no option for spoiler tag so if anyone wants to play the game don't read this,thank you!

Do you remember the Hunts sidequest?Well Yazmat is the last hunt in the game and he's a tough MF too.It's a dragon -like creature with INSANE amount of HP and some deadly moves when his health is low.It took me hours for preparation and hours to beat him.Sometimes i felt desperate lol thankfully there's a save crystal near the battle stage and you can go there save your game and continue from there.His health won't regenerate and you will keep this up till you beat him.But remember when his HP gets low he's a real SOB. :P

• pkozukova likes this

#6 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:51 PM

Well i see no option for spoiler tag so if anyone wants to play the game don't read this,thank you!

Do you remember the Hunts sidequest?Well Yazmat is the last hunt in the game and he's a tough MF too.It's a dragon -like creature with INSANE amount of HP and some deadly moves when his health is low.It took me hours for preparation and hours to beat him.Sometimes i felt desperate lol thankfully there's a save crystal near the battle stage and you can go there save your game and continue from there.His health won't regenerate and you will keep this up till you beat him.But remember when his HP gets low he's a real SOB. :P

I see. You have found your own way to fool the AI of the game. That is great :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: great, games, you, never, actually, beat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users