3 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:03 AM

Hi guys,

What do you think about the option War Cabinet to allow the presence of engineering function? Would you like your vehicles, buildings, routes and etc. to be repaired as this would cost you some resources?

In most games I`m tired of having assets available but can't repair them, when they get damaged.

Would you consider it effectve and useful? Would you spend your valuable game resources for different repairs?

For me it would be a great option even if it costs much, because the repair of valuable assets would give me additional flexibility and speed in all combats. It will also change my entire strategy and planning.

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:02 PM

Oh yes definitely, it would give far more use for engineers. Everyone in the army knows how valuable the Royal Engineers are, repairing pretty much everything (REME fixes tanks and vehicles and the such). The RE are also responsible for supplies and water supply

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:53 PM

Yes you can use both,a soldier engineer class and a repair truck or some other vehicle.

• pkozukova likes this

#4 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:09 PM

Yes you can use both,a soldier engineer class and a repair truck or some other vehicle.

Very good idea, we will have it in mind!
  • the_prophet1987 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: repair, your, valuable, assets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users