5 replies to this topic

#1 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:54 PM

Guys,

Let`s share which games we manage to complete in 2014. Please post the title and if you have any special achievements.

Let`s see who is the games master :) and who has the largest number.

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:08 PM

Let's see......

ArmA 2 fan-made campaign called Namalsk Crisis,very well scripted,enemy AI,dark atmosphere and music but also with lots of bugs.

ArmA 3 campaign East Wind.Very well written sci fi and political stuff placed in fictional Greece,my country.

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames.Old but i bought it used,very underrated action game with lots of funny moments.

Crysis 3 Bought it after a year of it's release.Solid campaign but doesn't go near the 1st crysis game.Exellent voice acting but not so memorable music like the 2nd game.Also some AI issues.I believe crysis 3 was rushed,needed at least one more year of developing.

Outlast,great horror adventure if a little too gory for my taste.

Resident Evil Revelations.The game is closer to the classics than the new ones.The graphics are kind of needed more work but sound effects and music make up for it.

The Walking Dead The Game Season 2.Excellent character developing and decision making system.But still no background story and game logic.

The hardest campaign by far is ArmA 3 East Wind.The AI is brutal and you have to create your own strategy on the run.Some missions are walk in the park but some others are like "made in hell" LOL. :lol:

• pkozukova likes this

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:34 PM

Let's see......

ArmA 2 fan-made campaign called Namalsk Crisis,very well scripted,enemy AI,dark atmosphere and music but also with lots of bugs.

ArmA 3 campaign East Wind.Very well written sci fi and political stuff placed in fictional Greece,my country.

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames.Old but i bought it used,very underrated action game with lots of funny moments.

Crysis 3 Bought it after a year of it's release.Solid campaign but doesn't go near the 1st crysis game.Exellent voice acting but not so memorable music like the 2nd game.Also some AI issues.I believe crysis 3 was rushed,needed at least one more year of developing.

Outlast,great horror adventure if a little too gory for my taste.

Resident Evil Revelations.The game is closer to the classics than the new ones.The graphics are kind of needed more work but sound effects and music make up for it.

The Walking Dead The Game Season 2.Excellent character developing and decision making system.But still no background story and game logic.

The hardest campaign by far is ArmA 3 East Wind.The AI is brutal and you have to create your own strategy on the run.Some missions are walk in the park but some others are like "made in hell" LOL. :lol:

WOW very impressive list and description :)

#4 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:10 PM

Thanks it's kinda like a mini review if you ask me lol. :P

#5 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

Thanks it's kinda like a mini review if you ask me lol. :P

Great! :)

#6 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:19 PM

You cant complete and finish games i play. I deliberately choose games like this. To last. For example NationStates or eRepublik. There is no end, no finish line.

So, better question for me would be 'how long do you play in continuation' ;)

Since 2010

The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: completed, games, thread, 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users