4 replies to this topic

#1 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

Guys,

Let`s share our favorite hobby aside from gaming. Do you have any spare time when you don`t play or sometimes need to do something different for a change. What is it?

For me is the love to travel to different destinatinations that I`ve never seen before. The other passion that I have is reading books about history and ancient events, artefacts and etc.

#2 Zandatsu

Zandatsu

Sergeant

• Chief Engineers
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

I'm planning to get and learn how to play a Bass Guitar.

• pkozukova likes this

techsigv2fx8.png

#3 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:45 PM

I'm training in Martial Arts but i wouldn't say it's just a hobby,it's a way of life.For me Ninjutsu along with Meditation helped me be a better person and it's also about health too.1 hour of my day weekly and 2 hours at weekends is enough for me.I also like whatching movies about war,history,mysteries and sci fi and listening game and movie soundtracks along with Metal and Rock music. :D

• pkozukova likes this

#4 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:12 PM

Calculating and predicting countrys economies, using few, but very real and possible scenarios.

The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

#5 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:49 PM

Any predictions for EU or US economy for this year? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: your, hobby, aside, from, gaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users