• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

How many officers, who will command your army you would use in the start of the game in order to build a successful campaign. What kind of ranks you would assign to them in order your army to be well trained and flexible in any circumstances?

From my point of view, I would start with few well trained officers (colonels) responsible for the main powers - infantry and air fleet. Big part of my initial activities would be engaged with training of the high command and ensuring a good military equipment for the army.

#2 nikolay

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:55 PM

Would like to revive this topic…

Generals will play key role in the theater command and order of battle.

Battalion commanders are already implemented in the first playable version. Ranking system is in place ranging from Captain to Colonel. Skills and initial special traits are is also included.

In this regards, do you have any preferences and recommendation what kind of abilities you like to see and use for the officers?

#3 Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:20 PM

Officers abilities will certainly be important on who you want to use to control your armies, divisions etc. For example, some officers may have bonuses to movement, some may be tactical geniuses, allowing better co-ordination of infantry, tanks and aircraft.

At the start, I would like a few officers, but will train more immediately. I would in all love to have for example 1 officer (2nd Lieutenant) every 25 combat troop and from then on it would just go up.

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#4 WestMarch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:19 AM

I would like to see my commander getting promotions, earning medals and generally getting better of what they do thought the campaign. Various abilities to use would be also a nice addition.

#5 the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:02 PM

Me i'd like also a skill level up system for my commanders.For example a certain commander getting more skills in a certain level-mission of the game.In a certain abillity or field like special ops.Then he becomes more fitting for these kinds of operations.Each commander evolves by how you order him to.I don't know if my english is good but you get the picture right? :P

#6 nikolay

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for the comments guys.

I got the picture and more or less we are on the same page.

We will evaluate all options and will include whatever possible in the tight shedule.

• the_prophet1987 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high, command, in, war, cabinet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users