2 replies to this topic

#1 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

Hi guys,

Can you share which one is the most accurate artilery in a war game that you have played?

I just got CO and was trying the new artillery computer with the editor(with unmanned copter so I could see my rounds landing).  I was amazed at how extremely accurate it is. I fired many rounds of a rocket artillery vehicle at an house and only that house was destroyed, non of the other got damaged. Also normal artillery and mortars landed very close to where I targeted the artillery computer.

I expected artillery to be extremely inaccurate, barely able to target a certain part of a distant city, is artillery really this accurate in reality?

• Ramoncus likes this

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

Well kind of........You know ArmA series are Military Sims right?So it's not 100% but let's say 90% truth.Artiliery in ArmA games are only as accurate as the coordinates you give them.If all things work together,Arty device-vehicle,weather,exact coordinates,your timing,everything then it'll be Christmass time! :D

• pkozukova likes this

#3 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:04 PM

Command and Conquer. 100% hits!

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: most, accurate, artillery, in, war, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users