Photo

Which decade do you think was the best for video games?

which decade do you think was the best for video games

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Which decade do you think was the best for video games? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Which decade do you think was the best for video games?

1. 1970s: Everything is brand new and experimental (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 1980s: Huge improvements in quality and story (0 votes [0.00%])

3. 990s: The first CD and 3D-graphics games arrive (0 votes [0.00%])

4. 2000s: Online play, mature stories, new control styles (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

5. 2010s: The last four years have been the best ever (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:57 PM

Guys,

Test your games knowledge and share what you think.

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 04:14 PM

90s and the years from the beggining of the 1st Playstation to the middle of the years of the second Playstation.As i call it,the golden age of gaming because it was pure fun.Games were based on gameplay more than they based on other aspects and in the end that's what matters most.

• pkozukova likes this

#3 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:53 PM

I was thinking between 90's and 00's but i chose 2000's. I played Mario Bros and japanese driving games in the 90's, you know, some open road with fixed background of mountains or city and your road just leaning left or right so you have to follow the road until you reach finish. That was very good era indeed, alot of fun although simple games. But 2000's was also very fun, beginning of strategy games, historical and modern strategy games, also fantasy like warcraft, gta 3 and vice city, nfs.

The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: which, decade, do, you, think, was, the best, for, video, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users