2 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:00 AM

Guys,

While we were working on the development of the game a question arose. We would like to ask you if you think it is necessary to create as an additional option - the presence of shelters, which can be used for protection from bombing, for hiding from the enemy and many more.

Would you like to have these safe places where you can reorder and regroup in case of severe battle, unexpected attack and etc.?
As shelters can be used mountain slopes, different barriers made of camo, trenches for the infantry and etc.

My personal opinion is that these shelters should be part of War Cabinet because they would give different dynamics of the game. They also present an opportunity to sit back and analyze the battle and how you can alter your strategy.

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:02 AM

You mean that we- the commanders will be a living unit,soldier in the field and we might be in danger?Unlike other RTS where you're some kind of god?In this case we'll need protection and a place to use as a command center yeah,that would be great i think.

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:47 AM

You mean that we- the commanders will be a living unit,soldier in the field and we might be in danger?Unlike other RTS where you're some kind of god?In this case we'll need protection and a place to use as a command center yeah,that would be great i think.

Yes, this could be an option that you can use when needed :)
  • the_prophet1987 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shelters, War, Cabinet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users