3 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:24 AM

Guys,

Yesterday I tried a new game called Captured flag. Have you played it? It is pretty simple, you just have to catch the enemy`s flag, but while I was playing was wondering what kind of strategy should I come up with in order to keep my own flag.

So can you share what strategies do you use to keep your flag safe? How you would keep your flag while playing War Cabinet?

Share some useful experience.

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

Have a tonne of tanks and infantry around with, with heat sensors, trip sensors, motion sensors and everything!

Nah, just keep it as far from the front as possible with guards around it. If a flag is captured, I don't think it should be game over, but should give a large moral boost to the team that captured it

• the_prophet1987 likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

I use a different strategy.I keep units concealed and wait for the enemy to come close enough to ambush him.If the enemy sees no one around goes for the flag light.If you have tanks guarding the flag the enemy will come heavy on you.

• pkozukova likes this

#4 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:06 PM

I use a different strategy.I keep units concealed and wait for the enemy to come close enough to ambush him.If the enemy sees no one around goes for the flag light.If you have tanks guarding the flag the enemy will come heavy on you.

Very useful. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users