Photo

Do you ever disconnect in the middle of an online game because you're losing?

do you ever disconnect online game because you are loosing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you ever disconnect in the middle of an online game because you're losing? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you ever disconnect in the middle of an online game because you're losing?

1. Never, I always play out my defeats to the bitter end (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No, I may resign and take a loss, but otherwise play it out (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Sometimes, but only if the match is unfair (network problems, cheating) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Yes, I'll usually disconnect before the match is over if I can't win (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Every time, because I can't stand having any losses on my record (0 votes [0.00%])

6. I never play games online against others (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

Guys,

Have you ever done such a thing? Tell the truth :)

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:36 PM

I have never done it before, but it doesn't mean I wont! Actually, I have a few times, but that is because the MM was so unfair I have no idea what the game was on

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:51 PM

I have never done it before, but it doesn't mean I wont! Actually, I have a few times, but that is because the MM was so unfair I have no idea what the game was on

Do you think it could be called cheating :P

#4 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:41 PM

Never and never and never.I can't quit.All my life i was getting defeated but stood strong.......and won the biggest battle a man can win,i conquered myself.What i learned all these years is never give up,never quit.I do this in games too,i can't quit,i just can't it's a second nature now.Defeat is only a lesson you have to learn so you can be better.Some times,i mean always lol i disconnect by my bad internet but that's another sad story. :unsure:

• pkozukova likes this

#5 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

Never and never and never.I can't quit.All my life i was getting defeated but stood strong.......and won the biggest battle a man can win,i conquered myself.What i learned all these years is never give up,never quit.I do this in games too,i can't quit,i just can't it's a second nature now.Defeat is only a lesson you have to learn so you can be better.Some times,i mean always lol i disconnect by my bad internet but that's another sad story. :unsure:

I like your comment very much. It means that you never give up :)

• the_prophet1987 likes this

#6 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:15 PM

It means just that thank you.It also means i'm a good partner because i never give up. :D

• pkozukova likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: do, you, ever, disconnect, online game, because, you are loosing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users