2 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:36 PM

Guys,

Have you ever played so called heroic level in any war game? What kind of the hard levels you have played? Did you find them attractive or you prefer the easier ones?
Tell us about it.

What differes the herroic level from the rest of the levels in the game? Is it harder, longer or it takes a lot more efforts to pass through it?

What kind of gaming skills you should possess to win the hardest level in any game?

I have played so called Heroic difficulty scenario at World of Warcraft, which gave me extra experience.

Would you like to try and win such scenario in War Cabinet, much harder one, with less resources and less time.

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:00 PM

The hardest difficulty in Halo is like trying to threat a piece of string through a needle whiles wearing boxing gloves after drinking 3 bottles of vodka whilst standing on your head on a speeding roller coaster constantly going in circles

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:28 PM

The hardest difficulty in Halo is like trying to threat a piece of string through a needle whiles wearing boxing gloves after drinking 3 bottles of vodka whilst standing on your head on a speeding roller coaster constantly going in circles

Wow, this is ... I'm speechless

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: heroic, level, war, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users