Photo

In games where there are destructible elements do you clear the area of them before moving on?

In games where there are destructible elements do you clear the area before moving on

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: In games where there are destructible elements (boxes, rocks, bushes), do you clear the area of them before moving on? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

In games where there are destructible elements (boxes, rocks, bushes), do you clear the area of them before moving on?

1. Always, if something can be destroyed, I'll destroy it (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Usually, as long as there's a chance an item will drop from one (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Sometimes, it's fun to go on a rampage against the local scenery (1 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. Rarely, unless I really need a couple of extra things they might drop (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Never, I'd rather spend my time killing creatures than boxes (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:50 AM

Guys,

What do you usualy do?

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

Sometimes i feel the need to destroy stuff :D but not always.It depends how the game rewards you.It is always a reward to destroy stuff in Crysis.You don't get an actual reward but the optical and acoustical result of the destruction is Breathtaking.This is your reward! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users