#1 techno_nazi

techno_nazi

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationnorth dakota usa

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:49 AM

I cant tell this game is going to make it big the graphics are amazing and the variety of options are endless but will will it be presented to have a huge hype about or will it be announced to the public more subtle ...I got a few buds that cant wait and im very excited and hopes it makes it large becuz the this genre doesn't have that large of range and variety so I think its great

• WestMarch likes this

#2 WestMarch

WestMarch

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:41 AM

The game still have a long path to go until completion, but I see a huge potential here and that’s why I try to support the devs. More public awareness will give much needed and deserved attention on it. Keep going guys!

#3 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

First of all thanks for the appreciation and support! The game is been developed for you players to enjoy it and we take all necessary efforts to meet high expectation of modern gamers.

I recall that marketing is critical for the project popularity and success and there is much more that should be done in this direction. There should be no excuses, but still time is very limited resource and despite all my efforts so far could not find a way to work more on that aspect. We focus primary on getting the game on more mature stages.

Still community will never be forgotten! We work on new gameplay video that hopefully will reach to and attract more wargamers while we keep you informed about the progress.

Any help to spread the word about the project will be highly appreciated.    

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hit, games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users