In the last 2 month we introduced and refined exciting game mechanics in the War Cabinet game.
We would like to show what you can play with. Video here
Game was enriched the game with couple of core game features like:
- High Commander – You define the skills of your highest ranking general. Your choices will influence the game strategic approach and combat performance. He could grow as a leader during the whole campaign.
- Weapons Market - You decide what is going to be your forces armament. The more you stockpile the longer and better you can wage war.
- Combat forces design and customization – You can design composition of your battle units and customize weapons of choice
- Command of air operations – You are in charge of defending home airspace, ordering ground strikes deep into enemy territory, assign close air support and many more.
- Air combat – You need to balance between aggressive and riskier approach and more conservative engagements. It’s important to keep enemy air power in check.
- Tactical land combat – You will be encouraged to explore unit capabilities and optimal tactics for variety of battlefield situations. Platoons, officers and generals get experience and skills that will boost your forces.
- Bigger and better strategic map – Having larger theater of war gives you much more campaign possibilities and challenges.
We are going to release new build for you to play in the first half of September.
What we are busy with:
AI development – many options have been prototyped and evaluated. Results are promising, but still a lot of coding and fine tuning remains to be tackled before computer opponent is capable to play through the whole air/land campaign
At the same time we will continue to add new warfare features, more combat vehicles and tactical missions.
We are looking forward for your comments to make War Cabinet high quality strategy game.