6 replies to this topic

#1 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

Dear gamer,

In the last 2 month we introduced and refined exciting game mechanics in the War Cabinet game.

We would like to show what you can play with. Video here

Game was enriched the game with couple of core game features like:

1. High Commander – You define the skills of your highest ranking general. Your choices will influence the game strategic approach and combat performance. He could grow as a leader during the whole campaign.
  2. Weapons Market - You decide what is going to be your forces armament. The more you stockpile the longer and better you can wage war.
  3. Combat forces design and customization – You can design composition of your battle units and customize weapons of choice
  4. Command of air operations – You are in charge of defending home airspace, ordering ground strikes deep into enemy territory, assign close air support and many more.
  5. Air combat – You need to balance between aggressive and riskier approach and more conservative engagements. It’s important to keep enemy air power in check.
  6. Tactical land combat – You will be encouraged to explore unit capabilities and optimal tactics for variety of battlefield situations. Platoons, officers and generals get experience and skills that will boost your forces.
  7. Bigger and better strategic map – Having larger theater of war gives you much more campaign possibilities and challenges. 

We are going to release new build for you to play in the first half of September.

What we are busy with:

AI development – many options have been prototyped and evaluated. Results are promising, but still a lot of coding and fine tuning remains to be tackled before computer opponent is capable to play through the whole air/land campaign 

At the same time we will continue to add new warfare features, more combat vehicles and tactical missions.

We are looking forward for your comments to make War Cabinet high quality strategy game.

Kind Regards,

Mindheart Team

• WestMarch likes this

#2 the_prophet1987

the_prophet1987

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 121 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:42 AM

I saw the video and i'm very excited about the new features of the game.They look very promising!

About the weapons market i believe the 2 houses will have only one side-one market to choose from right?Eastern equipment for the house of green and western equipment for the house of orange?

And High Commander will be able to evolve or grow the way we choose him to grow right?

#3 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

I saw the video and i'm very excited about the new features of the game.They look very promising!

We work hard to make a quality strategy game. It takes time, but it worth it. Thanks for the support!

About the weapons market i believe the 2 houses will have only one side-one market to choose from right?Eastern equipment for the house of green and western equipment for the house of orange?

And High Commander will be able to evolve or grow the way we choose him to grow right?

Yes, each side with have access to one major weapons supplier. Green will buy from eastern origin market and Orange will arm with Western weaponry

Player will decide how to develop skills of his general. Commander could not best at all warfare areas. You will choose how to diversify war strategy.

Commanders' abilities will impact on: economy power, weapons availability, battalions' training times, forces starting experience and growth rate, combat performance of army branches, efficiency regain rate, officers capability, etc.

• the_prophet1987 likes this

#4 WestMarch

WestMarch

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 06:24 AM

Hey, this new stuff looks very interesting to play. I like the movie.

You mention in previous posts equipment stockpile. How this will work?

What else can I do at the big map? I see that units could be moved. These structures on the map, do they have any special function?

#5 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:45 PM

Glad you like it.

You mention in previous posts equipment stockpile. How this will work?

Each piece bought will to into your arms inventory.

Training of new units will use from the stockpile. 

Inventory.jpg

What else can I do at the big map? These structures on the map, do they have any special function?

On the strategic map you can assign various air missions to zones. More troops will be deployed here as well.

Map building are strategic objectives. Each of them is bringing boost to both economy and military efficiency. For example controlled town will give you more manpower, SAM sites will defend against enemy air, c&c and airfield will generate more officers, you can customize units at the barracks, etc. Capturing or loosing objective will affect your warfare power.

• WestMarch likes this

#6 WestMarch

WestMarch

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:03 AM

Sounds cool. Looking forward to play it out.

#7 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

We are aiming new major build at first week of September.

It will be shared will the community members.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users