• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or brand new to the gaming world, everyone needs a little help sometimes. So we’ve created the Q&A section. It’s a community initiative to have players share their gaming expertise with other players. This is the place where your ideas shape the community, where sharing knowledge is rewarded, and where you can climb the ranks to be the hero. This is only the beginning.

Why do I need to register?

It is strongly recommended that you register first in order to fully utilize the abilities of the forum. Depending on the forum administrator, some forums may require you to register first before you can post new topics or replies.

Registration takes only a couple minutes, and allows you to access additional features (not available to guest users) such as the followings:
•  Post / reply messages
•  Edit your posts
•  Edit your profile and choose avatar
•  Receive email notification of replies to posts and threads you subscribe
•  Send private messages to other members
•  Access private forums

How do I register?

•  To register, you will need to specify a username and password, and a valid email address. Depending on the registration system setup, you may be required to verify your e-mail address (Admin has the ability to specify the requirement). In that case, a notification e-mail will be sent to you immediately after you registered. Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the confirmation URL printed in the notification e-mail. Once you confirmed your e-mail address, you will be able to log in, view, post, and use other features (such as vote, rate message, etc.) in our member-only forums.

How to Log-in?

•  You may log in using the link located at the top of each forum page. A pop-up window will open upon click. At the bottom of the login window, there is a check box called "Save as Cookie" (please refer to our user manual for detailed information), and you can check the box so that you don't have to manually input login information every time you come to the forum. Remember, do not use this feature if you are using public terminals to access the forum.

•  After you logged in, you will see your current login status at top right corner of each page.
Why can't I login?

•  You must register in order to login. If this is not the case, then you might be entering the wrong username and password; or you might be banned from the forum admin (a message will be displayed if you have). In any case, you should contact the forum administrator to find out why.

#2 ZombieAss

ZombieAss

The builder

• Chief Engineers
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

Hi, When would I get my Chief Engineer Badge?

Thanks!

#3 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:38 PM

Hi, When would I get my Chief Engineer Badge?

Thanks!

Within 24 hours :)

#4 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

May i ask why im getting auto logged off when i click on War Cabinet website? When i log in, my first page which opens is War Cabinet Forum, and im logged in, but when i click on War Cabinet, it opens that page but it says im logged off.

The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

#5 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:40 PM

May i ask why im getting auto logged off when i click on War Cabinet website? When i log in, my first page which opens is War Cabinet Forum, and im logged in, but when i click on War Cabinet, it opens that page but it says im logged off.

The website and the forum are two separated places. The website doesn't need registration, it is just a place to read more about the game, to see all the screenshots and all additional information on War Cabinet. The forum on the other hand is the place for comments, conversations and meeting new friends. The forum is the direct connection with War Cabinet team. That is why you need to register there. Once you have been logged in on the forum and you enter the website it means that you exit the forum and if you have been inactive on the forum for more than an hour your forum session expires, that is why you need to log in again. Is this explains the case or not? If you have any other problems or question please PM me. Sorry for the repetitive words but I wanted to be clear :)

#6 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

The website and the forum are two separated places. The website doesn't need registration, it is just a place to read more about the game, to see all the screenshots and all additional information on War Cabinet. The forum on the other hand is the place for comments, conversations and meeting new friends. The forum is the direct connection with War Cabinet team. That is why you need to register there. Once you have been logged in on the forum and you enter the website it means that you exit the forum and if you have been inactive on the forum for more than an hour your forum session expires, that is why you need to log in again. Is this explains the case or not? If you have any other problems or question please PM me. Sorry for the repetitive words but I wanted to be clear :)

I think i understand now. Im logged in, on War Cabinet Forum, but when i click War Cabinet website it redirects me there. Its ok now, i understand, i had problem reading forum and website, i was just confused because i thought it logged me off from Forum. Thanks for help!

• pkozukova likes this
The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

#7 pkozukova

pkozukova

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:17 PM

I think i understand now. Im logged in, on War Cabinet Forum, but when i click War Cabinet website it redirects me there. Its ok now, i understand, i had problem reading forum and website, i was just confused because i thought it logged me off from Forum. Thanks for help!

You are welcome :)

#8 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:01 AM

I was getting very very confused about this as well. Figured it out after a few days heh heh heh

• pkozukova likes this
Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users