Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or brand new to the gaming world, everyone needs a little help sometimes. So we’ve created the Q&A section. It’s a community initiative to have players share their gaming expertise with other players. This is the place where your ideas shape the community, where sharing knowledge is rewarded, and where you can climb the ranks to be the hero. This is only the beginning.
Why do I need to register?
It is strongly recommended that you register first in order to fully utilize the abilities of the forum. Depending on the forum administrator, some forums may require you to register first before you can post new topics or replies.
Registration takes only a couple minutes, and allows you to access additional features (not available to guest users) such as the followings:
• Post / reply messages
• Edit your posts
• Edit your profile and choose avatar
• Receive email notification of replies to posts and threads you subscribe
• Send private messages to other members
• Access private forums
How do I register?
• To register, you will need to specify a username and password, and a valid email address. Depending on the registration system setup, you may be required to verify your e-mail address (Admin has the ability to specify the requirement). In that case, a notification e-mail will be sent to you immediately after you registered. Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the confirmation URL printed in the notification e-mail. Once you confirmed your e-mail address, you will be able to log in, view, post, and use other features (such as vote, rate message, etc.) in our member-only forums.
How to Log-in?
• You may log in using the link located at the top of each forum page. A pop-up window will open upon click. At the bottom of the login window, there is a check box called "Save as Cookie" (please refer to our user manual for detailed information), and you can check the box so that you don't have to manually input login information every time you come to the forum. Remember, do not use this feature if you are using public terminals to access the forum.
• After you logged in, you will see your current login status at top right corner of each page.
Why can't I login?
• You must register in order to login. If this is not the case, then you might be entering the wrong username and password; or you might be banned from the forum admin (a message will be displayed if you have). In any case, you should contact the forum administrator to find out why.