Photo

So desired but very disappointing game that you have ever played?

so desired but very game that you have ever played disappointing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Community Manager

Community Manager

C&C Officer

• Moderators
  • 201 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Guys,

What was the most desired game that you eagerly wanted to play but became a great disappointment later?  What was the most annoying thing about it?

What made you to dislike it: the short or dull story, the inability to be played even on the most advanced hardware, the poor graphic or something else?

Please comment.

#2 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

Battlefield 3. I was so looking forward to it, but the campaign was absolutely rubbish

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#3 Zandatsu

Zandatsu

Sergeant

• Chief Engineers
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCoventry, United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

Never play Battlefield for the Campaign, even so it was pretty crap the only god level was the one in the tank. Aliens Colonial Marines is by the far the most disappointing game I have had the displeasure of playing. 

techsigv2fx8.png

#4 nikolay

nikolay

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

My list

for RPG: Diablo 3 - waited long time for it. Not a bad game at all, but expected true spiritual succesor

for Strategy - Hearts of Iron 3 - overall very good game, but these regular gamesave corruptions destroyed many hours spend playing campaign. Never made it past 1942

#5 Parker203

Parker203

Platoon Lead

• Leutenant
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGO WALES GO!

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

for Strategy - Hearts of Iron 3 - overall very good game, but these regular gamesave corruptions destroyed many hours spend playing campaign. Never made it past 1942

Really? My one played absolutely perfectly, although pre patch the time went really slow on maximum time speed. Other than that I loved it without a single corruption or crash

Student, no money, no experience in making games, PHD at nothing

#6 WestMarch

WestMarch

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:32 AM

Envy you for that..

#7 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Platoon Lead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

Need For Speed 2 i guess, game mechanics werent the same like NFS Underground so it wasnt the same fun.

GTA IV also i guess, atleast Vice City and San Andreas kept same display, with wanted stars, health bar and gun panel. GTA IV is totally different like it wasnt created by the same company.

The truth is only point of view. It all depends on your point of view. Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: so desired, but, very, game, that, you, have, ever, played, disappointing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users